Saturday, July 26, 2008

Where did the summer go

Thanks Mrs. Spice for your concern of my absence! I am still alive and we did make it back from FL.
So- you thought it was going to be a great blog. We had an excellent time in FL and were sad to come home. Literally all of us(but Trav) crying like blubbering idiots when we left. My mom dropped us at the air port which also began the domino of crying starting with April and ended with my mom. Sorry Mom! She and I were trying not to tear up but failed.
Anyway- I have not pictures on this post because I'm not using my own computer... we have been completely out of commission lately... in too many ways to explain. I request that you continue to check back regularly for the fabulous surprise that I may actually have posted again!! School starts again Monday for the kids and Wyatt goes all day...waahhh! What will I do without my little buddy half of the day? Maybe it will give me more time to blog?!
Don't hold your breathe.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You know it was good when you cry as you're leaving! Glad to have you home!!

Mikele said...

Welcome home!!!!

Kristi said...

Yay, you're back!

Rachel said...

Okay...when are you going to update again?