Happy New Year to all of you. May 2007 be filled with God's love and His will be done!
Tea Party anyone?
shooting the BB gun with daddy on a camping trip.
Awww- we love you Memie Kelley!
Happy 7th B-day Ladybug!
MMM- Starbucks with RG(mamaw Katz)
Aunt Angie and baby Jake.
RG- are you missing your reading glasses?
Spending some time with Great Grandad.(He celebrated 90 years young this year!!)
My prissy tomboy! Camping but still trying to be glam!
I FOUND THE FIRST POST!!! (somehow it got parted all over the page WAY down on the page!?)
Now yall will be good and all caught up on the Kelleys. It's like I've been blogging for all of 2007! :-}
I was looking through all my pictures last night thinking I want to share tons of them since I'm new to this blogging thing. So- I thought I'd post a review of the Kelley fam in 2007. Lots happened but the biggest events by far were...the birth of my oldest sister's first child and the purchase of our first home!
The much anticipated... Jake Jackson aka Jet Jackson as our family refers to him.(his daddy is a pilot for United).
Aaawwwwww!

And as always... my sister "Aunt Angie" has a thing for Starbucks. So as you can see in the background, we had to make the usual visit. Thank goodness Maricopa has one! I love this picture because I feel like it wasn't long ago that I was pushing Wyatt in the stroller and now he's actually big enough to do it and see over the top!!

The kids think he is pretty darn sweet and from time to time, fight over helping take care of him. He's been to visit AZ twice in his little almost 6 months.
The second time was even more fun because he's cooing and making all kinds of cute sounds and really aware of his surroundings. That visit was full of laughter all the way around.

He grew alot since the first time we saw him and there was only about 3 months in between.
My, how time does fly. I'm learning that with my own children and now with my sister's.

He wasn't quite sure how to play hide and seek with Wy. But Jake sure does love Uncle Travis. Trav has something about him that seemed to soothe baby Jake.
He'll be 5 on the 18th of January so you can expect a little montage(thanks to my friend Mikele's idea).
The other major thing this year was the purchase of our home, our desert oasis. We are loving it and trying to get settled in. We are in the process of painting Wyatt's room and have already done April's. We've still got a lot to do, including back yard landscaping. God truely has blessed us with this wonderful gift. We feel unworthy of such riches but will do our best to continue to honor Him and bring glory to Him. We pray that we can use our home to bless others. I can't wait to see the way God will continue to work in our lives.
Our year has been filled with an overwhelming amount of time spend with family and friends and just wonderful fellowship. Here are just some other fun pictures from 2007 to close out the year. We pray that 2008 will be filled with God's love and full of opportunities to glorify Him.
April did a patriotic project at school in Sept. and she started Bownies and got "pinned".
This was Easter. I got some great pictures of these two.
They actually look like they like each other!
April and I were treated to the Cheetah Girls concert!
Thanks Shell and Dave, we love you!
Flying high at the Ostrich Festival!

Hanging with Great Gramps in the motor home on
their annual visit to AZ. We can always count on sharing
chocolate pie from Marie Calendars when they come! Yum!
Our feathered friends.
Wyatt and his buddy, Joey(Memie and Papa's puppy)
Daddy, are you sure these are suppose to cover the whole side of my face?
From fun with GG and Great Grampa to hanging out with Daddy at the air show, these kids have lots of fun memories... and so do I. I could show you sooooooo many more but I'm afraid you're already bored.
We love you all and wish you a very Happy New Years!





5 comments:
Finally, a picture of you! September looks so very sweet touching heads with that darling baby!
I am offically addicted to your blog!!!!!
I love all your pictures and the pool looks beautiful. Thank you for joining the blog world.
More more more!! Love the pics, great post!!! Trust me...no one will be bored with pics. :-)
Not bored even one tiny bit. Can't wait for more!
Love the pics of the kids with Jake! Congrats on the marathon. Wish we could have been there with you; although I hear there wouldn't have been any room!
Post a Comment